- [Ban Ki-moon Center for Sustainable Development] [Social Engagement Fund 2018] Research / Activity Report
- IGEE has supported 5 teams' research and student activity from September 1, 2018 ~ August 31, 2019 under name of SEF 2018. Total 41,850,000KRW were supported for the 5 teams. SEF 2019 is ongoing through University Innovation Support Project's support (September 1, 2019 ~ August 31, 2020).
- 글로벌사회공헌원 관리자 2020.02.14
- [IGEE] GEEF 2020 Internship Program announcement (2nd Notice)
- 글로벌사회공헌원 관리자 2019.12.30
- [Center for Social Engagement] Recruitment for China-Japan-Korea SERVE Initiative 2019 Program
- 글로벌사회공헌원 관리자 2019.05.27
- [IGEE] Recruitment of the 2019 Solution Lab Research Teams
- [IGEE] Recruitment of the 2019 Solution Lab Research Teams ※ The research grants on the 2019 Solution Lab are funded by the University Innovation Program. 1. Summary of the Research Projects a. Subject: Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and Social Engagement b. Goal: A practical contribution to the society and a creation of a socially participating culture at Yonsei University by suggesting solutions for current social issues through the collective knowledge 2. Details a. Qualifications: More than 2 faculty members or postdoctoral researchers at Yonsei University must be included in a team. ※ Experts in relevant fields may be included. ※ The affiliations or the majors of team members must be different. (It is according to the meeting costs standards from the University Innovation Program by the Ministry of Education.) b. Research Period: July 1st, 2019 ~ January 31st, 2020 (7 months) c. Research Grants: KRW 2,000,000 / team (for meetings, supplies, printing and publishing) d. The Number of Teams: about 5 teams 3. Application a. Submit your application to email@example.com b. Closing Date: 18:00 (KST), June 7th, 2019 4. Announcement of the Result Selected teams will be contacted individually. 5. Others a. The supported fund must be used by using a corporate credit card, which is issued for the IGEE and given to the team representative. The expenditure provisions follow the regulations of the finance department at Yonsei University. (Please refer to the detailed regulations of the Solution Lab.) b. The result report must be submitted within 1 week after the end of the project. (in English, in writing) c. If using the content and the result of your project for another purpose, it must be stated that the project is funded by the Solution Lab Program of the IGEE. 6. Contact a. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org b. +82-(0)2-2123-4423
- 글로벌사회공헌원 관리자 2019.05.22
- [IGEE] Towards Global Peace: Strengthening Youth's Involvement in the Global Nuclear Dialogue
- Registration for "Towards Global Peace: Strengthening Youth's Involvement in the Global Nuclear Dialogue" is now open!! Please click below for your registration and more information about the program. bit.ly/tgpkorea We are also looking for Korean graduate students who can share their views on the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula during the event session. Please refer to the attached file for more details.
- 글로벌사회공헌원 관리자 2019.05.15
- [IGEE] Recruitment for 2019 Social Engagement Fund Research Teams
- Institute of Global Engagement & Empowerment (IGEE) at Yonsei University is recruiting for research teams for 2019 Social Engagement Fund (SEF). 1. Qualifications - Postdoc team: faculty members or postdoctoral researchers working at Yonsei University - Student team: (under)graduate students attending Yonsei University (Please be notedthat this project is only for the members of Yonsei University, since theresearch grants are funded as a part of the University Innovation Program.) 2. Research Period : 1st July, 2019 – 30th June, 2020 (1 year) 3. Recruitment Schedule - Submission of Applications & Documents: 31st May, 2019 (by 18:00 KST) - Final Announcement: 21st June, 2019 4. Details Post-doc team Student team Number of teams 3 teams 3 teams Funds (per team) KRW 10,000,000 KRW 5,000,000 - Since 2019 SEF is funded by the Ministryof Education’s University Innovation Program, it is not possible to pay laborcosts and research overheads. (Labor Costs: including labor costs and researchallowances) 5. Application : Submit your applications to email@example.com Results will be posted on the IGEE website and selected applicants will be notified per e-mail. Please check the attachment for more detailed information.
- 글로벌사회공헌원 관리자 2019.04.25
- [IGEE] Global Engagement & Empowerment Forum(GEEF) 2019 Registration
- Global Engagement & Empowerment Forum (GEEF) 2019 Registration is now open!! Please visit our GEEF 2019 Website for your registration. *GEEF 2019 http://geef-sd.org You can see program details from the poster below and from Website.
- 글로벌사회공헌원 관리자 2019.01.21
- [Center for Social Engagement] USR month (V - Forum) Volunteer Forum
- Co-hosted by the Institute for Global Engagement and Empowerment (IGEE) and Yonsei University Association of Volunteer Clubs, this forum will create a platform to share the experience and knowledge of strategies for professional volunteer service and related technical and legal issues. The representatives of the volunteer clubs will also participate in the discussions on the innovative volunteer services and the management of volunteer clubs. This event will provide a solid network not only among the volunteers but also the volunteer clubs.
- 글로벌사회공헌원 관리자 2019.01.04
- [Ban Ki-moon Center for Sustainable Development] United Nations - World Bank Partnership Event
- In an unprecedented partnership, the UnitedNations and the World Bank have teamed up to co-author 'Pathways for Peace:Inclusive Approaches to Preventing Violent Conflict,' a first-of-its-kind reporton peace and conflicts to address the resurgence of violence in recent years. On 22 October 2018, their representativeswill be at Yonsei University to share their findings and offer a unique Koreanperspective on the challenges and successes of development and conflictprevention. The presentation will be followed by a panel discussion and aninteractive Q&A session with the audience. You can RSVP by October 19 by going to http://bit.ly/P4Plaunchkorea On-site registration is also available onthe day of the event. For more information and to read the full study, please visit www.pathwaysforpeace.org.
- 글로벌사회공헌원 관리자 2019.01.04
- [IGEE] 3rd SDG Campaign
- 글로벌사회공헌원 관리자 2019.01.04